Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New Year!

My first post of 2013 is a catch up of some things I finished last year.  With the hubs being on vacay from work for a couple of weeks over Christmas, I was able to catch up on my mid week mojos from Scrapbooksteals...Crafternoon nap time just isn't long enough most days! :)   I now only have a couple of random sketches left and I've completed every sketch they've put out since the very first one!  Yay!  Here are the 8 layouts I finished (please excuse the crappy picture quality...I was too lazy to bring out my dslr...but that will change this year!):














Now, to finish my December Daily album!  I'm over halfway done and hope to be finished by this weekend.  I'm also doing Project Life this year!  Digital version, so stay tuned for those layouts to be posted soon too.  It's all part of my scrappy New Year's resolution:  Keep up with scrapbooking/crafting/sewing, document more of our family's memories and use my dslr more often...I use it lots, but I'd like to use it a lot more since it was a big investment for it and the glass I have for it.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment