Tuesday 22 January 2013

Project Life - Week 2

So my New Year's resolution of keeping up with my Project Life is not quite happening...I'm only a week behind, but still.  I have to go back to work in a month.  If I can't keep up now, how the heck am I going to keep up while working full time!? Sigh.  C'est la vie!

As I was working on my week 2 layout today, I came to the realization that I need to start organizing my PL photos in folders by week.  When I had my PC the date the pictures were taken was always part of the little file tag.  Now that I'm on a Mac, that date isn't there...not even in the metadata.  And this momma brain has a hard time remembering things these days, so separate folders it is!

Here's what I put together for week 2:

This layout incorporates some more freebies, more digi washi <3, and some American Crafts Dear Lizzy and 5th & Frolic elements from acdigitals.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment