Monday 26 November 2012

Tis' The Season

I started planning this year's Christmas card back in September.  Now, I'm normally not the plan in advance type of girl, but I knew I would probably have a million different crafty projects that I would be scrambling to finish before the big day, so I'd better get crackin.  I also thought I'd better check with the Hubs to see if he needed any for people he works with...here's our convo:

Me: hey I've designed my Christmas card to work on at the crop this year...do you need any for work?
Hubs: yeah that would be great...I need 40. 

I was thinking that he'd need about 10-15....so, over 400 pieces of paper later, 67 cards are finished and ready to spread some holiday cheer.  Here it is:

I used Stampin' Up's Crumb Cake for the card base and American Craft's Hollyday collection for the rest.

Now, on to more projects!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment